Hackers are good at their job – they study predictable human behavior. Whether you are a small business or a fortune 100 company, academia or government agency, you need to train your employees on proper cyber and data security behavior. CFISA’s Cyber Security Awareness courses are designed to do just that; train your employees on proper cyber and data security behavior.
Cybercrime is the fastest growing crime in the world. Our personal and business accounts are being attacked daily. This course provides an overview of the risk associated to cybercrime and best practices to protect the business from phishing, email threats and other cybercrimes. CFISA training empowers your employees to protect your organization and customer data.
Level II expands on Level I training and provides employees with a more robust cyber security awareness training experience. This course is designed to reduce company risk and enhances knowledge about protecting the workplace from identity fraud, how human behavior is exploited by cybercriminals and the business Impact of cybercrime.
- Risk associated with cybercrime
- The impact of cybercrime and identity fraud
- Today’s threats
- How behavior is exploited by cybercriminals
- Creating strong passwords to increase security
- Recognizing social engineering
- Phishing and email best practices
- Protecting against viruses, spyware and spam
- Protecting your personal workspace
- Security best practices away from the office
- Safe internet use
- Protecting the workplace from identity fraud
- Social Media Security
- Device management – Internet of Things
- Today’s risks – acceptable use of electronic resources
Format : 15 Lesson Course. Total Time: 111:36 self-paced training through Caro & Co. Formation LMS. You will receive your login credential after your payment.